Manav Sewa Kendra primarily works in Chandauli, Varanasi and Mirzapur districts.
- MSK works in 50 remote villages of Naugarh block of Chandauli district under MSK-Child Fund International Project. The covered population is 30,000.
- It works in entire Chandauli district under Family Counselling Centre programme.
- MSK implements girl icon programme in Chandauli district with support from Milaan
- A girl child education programme is running in Mirzapur district under IIMPACT Project
- Disabled children programme is being implemented in Varanasi district in association with Jan Vikas Samiti
MSK functions from two offices: Project office in Chandauli district and registered office in Varanasi city.
The project office has a training centre, office, guest room, health centre and community resource centre. Besides this, there are facilities for pre-vocational training like tailoring centre, mobile repair training centre, beautician training centre and computer literacy centre. The organisation’s vehicle renders emergency services to the communities.
The registered office is situated in Chhittupur locality near Sigra in Varanasi city. It is equipped with all basic infrastructural facilities. It facilitates effective communication and association with the stakeholders as well as implementation of community development project in the city area.